WATCH THE VIDEO
- Driving of four to six supersport models for a minimum duration of one hour (50 km) each.
- 550 km scenic drive across Switzerland including a drive through Grimsel, Furka and Susten passes, stopping in some iconic Swiss villages such as Gruyères.
- Panoramic helicopter flight above majestic Alpine peaks combined with glacier landing.
- Luxury Swiss watchmaker’s atelier visit.
- Rustical lunches including soft drinks and coffee, gourmet dinners inclusive of unltimited wine and beer, coffee breaks and canapés.
- Pampered lodgings in diverse luxury Swiss hotels.
Drive a minimum of four latest generation supersport models such as the Ferrari 488 GTB Spider, Lamborghini Huracán Spyder, Honda NSX, Porsche 911 GT3 (model 991.2) and Mercedes AMG GTC.
We pay special attention to fleet selection in order to let you drive the very best supersport or GT models for a truly memorable driving experience.
We will provide you with detailed car and tour briefing before you sit behind the steering wheel. Get ready for your first driving experience day.
Today’s 250 kilometer driving tour will take you to the Valley de Joux, home of luxury watchmaker ateliers such as Brequet and Audemars Piguet. You will stop here for a private visit of selected watchmakers. Later in the morning you will head towards Lavaux for a scenic drive through the UNESCO heritage wine region overlooking Lac Léman and the Haute Savoie Alps. Your lunch will take place in Gruyères village – gateway to the Bernesee Alps. Enjoy traditional fondue and raclette made from the famous Gruyères cheese.
The next driving stage will take you to the Central Swiss Alps to let you test the fleet of supersport cars on some lower but still great alpine passes.
Before you arrive at your final destination of a day, the city of Interlaken, you will take the heli and have about a 20-minute panoramic flight above the majestic alpine peaks of Mönch and Eiger, as well as a champagne toast on the glacier as the sun sets.
Complete your day at Victoria Jungfrau Hotel, enjoying deserved apero drinks and a 3-course gourmet dinner with paired wines.
Wake up early as today is your lifetime driving experience. The “Big 3” awaits conquest. Just a few kilometers from your hotel you will reach the Grimsel Pass, with its highest point at 2,500m altitude. We will make a short stop here to take a coffee and panoramic pictures. Right after the Grimsel you head into the Furka Pass – an iconic zig-zag road with its Belvedere hotel known from the James Bond Goldfinger car chase.
For lunch, flying canapés will be served at the breathtaking Chedi Hotel in Andermatt. The last out of the “Big 3” is the Susten pass. You will rise up dynamically to over 2,500m altitude, stop on the very top of the pass and return the same way back. We bet you will love this dizzying ride to the sky
The last section is a relaxing drive along the east coast of Thun lake to complete your tour at Atlantis by Giardino hotel, a luxury property located on the hilltop overlooking Zurich. Reward yourself with 4-course gourmet dinner and share all your excitement from the tour with your colleagues from the group.
- A two day and 550 km driving tour aboard latest generation supersport cars, full car insurance coverage with deductible, fuel for the tour.
- A three night 5-star accommodation, double or twin room inclusive of rich breakfast (2 pax at the room) and access to hotel spa & wellness.
- Full board meals: 3x three course gourmet dinner with unlimited wines (beers), 2x two course traditional lunch, soft drinks and coffees, refreshment breaks each driving day, aperitifs and canepés.
- Airport limousine transfers (Geneva & Zurich airports), 1hr Geneva city guided tour, 1hr 30min visit of luxury watchmaker’s atelier.
- Ricard & Bonette experienced support team during the tour.