WATCH THE VIDEO
- 450 KM of perfect roads await you, including a ride through the Verdon Canyon and the Col de Turini, a route made famous due to the WRC Rally Monte Carlo.
- Within 2 days, you will get behind the wheel of all the super sports cars selected for the event. You will drive a Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren…
- You will discover both hidden gems and well-known staples of a visit to the Provencal and Maritime Alps. For example, you will enjoy the charming town of Moustiers-Sainte Marie, founded in 443 AD, built at the foot of the alpine massif, as well as the picturesque village of Èze, located on top of a mountain offering a magnificent view of Monaco.
- Experience the electrifying atmosphere of the F1 Grand Prix opening party right in Monaco!
Be one of the first in line to have the opportunity to drive the Ferrari 812 Superfast, a genuine novelty from Ferrari production. Your matchless fleet will be further complemented by the phrenetic Lamborghini Huracán Performante, the unique McLaren 650S racing special and the playful Mercedes GT C Roadster.
Relish staying overnight in the luxury 5-star boutique hotel surrounded by eight acres of cypresses, pines and olive trees that offers a stunning view over a Mougins village.
This boutique hotel, originally an ancient French farm, was tastefully reconstructed in accordance with the top standards while maintaining the old-time beauty of its French heritage. Spoil yourself with a bit of a French luxury, relax and enjoy the gourmet gastronomy.
Individual arrival in Nice. Airport limousine transfer to your hotel. Warm welcome by Ricard & Bonette team and group dinner with paired wines.
After breakfast there will be a briefing for the event and a presentation of super sports cars in front of the hotel.
Today's driving tour consists of 280 scenic kilometers, including serpentine roads, plateaus, winding terraced roads that run along the Verdon Canyon and pass through woods full of cypresses and pines.
The morning part of the driving trip ends in a Michelin-starred restaurant near the town of Moustiers-Sainte Marie.
The afternoon ride will be just as exhilarating, as you take to the best roads in the region.
We will cap off the day at the hotel with a glass of chilled Prosecco and some savory canapés, along with some well-earned relaxation by the pool.
Today, Col de Turini awaits you. Col de Turini is the pass where the famous Monte Carlo Rally race is held. The road climbs up 1,607 meters high.
The track is 32 km long and runs from Sospel to La Bolléne. The faster opening part is followed by a technical section with several steep turns called Notre-Dame de la Menour. This is followed by another fast stretch, ending with additional turns at the village of Moulinet. The route then leads into the forest and begins the climb into the area that gave the test its name. After the highest point, it again falls sharply.
After passing through the Col de Turini, there is a no less technical part and a descent back to the shores of the Côte d´Azur. In total, you travel more than 160 amazing kilometers this day.
We will celebrate the demanding driving day with a late lunch on the breathtaking terrace, which stands at an altitude of 400 meters and offers a beautiful view of the coast of the French Riviera.
After lunch we will move to Monaco, where you will be absorbed by the electrifying atmosphere of the evening before the biggest local event of the year, the Monaco Grand Prix. Take a stroll along the race track, have a few cocktails, dance at one of the many stages with DJs or live bands
After two days full of driving experience, relax at the hotel. Your transfer to the airport will be arranged according to your flight plan.
Or, extend your stay and experience the legendary MONACO F1 GRAND PRIX, find out more HERE.
- Two-day driving tour and rental of at least four 450 km of latest generation super sports cars, ca r insurance with deductible, fuel for the tour.
- Accommodation in 5-star hotel for 3 nights, double room for two people with a rich breakfast and access to the hotel spa and wellness center.
- Meals during the event: 2x three-course gourmet dinner with unlimited wine, 2x two-course lunch including soft drinks, coffee stops, evening aperitif and canapés.
- All transfers to the French Riviera.
- Admission to the opening party before the Monaco Grand Prix (without drinks and meals).
- Ricard & Bonette's experienced escort team, including support vehicles and transporting your luggage between hotels.