- A three-day driving tour of over 1,100 km through the most beautiful locations and natural sceneries in California and Nevada, including Yosemite National Park and Death Valley.
- You will drive up to five latest-generation US muscle cars, such as the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C8, the Chevrolet Camaro, the Dodge Challenger, the Dodge Charger and the Ford Mustang GT.
- You will discover San Francisco and Las Vegas, visiting the most important locations and attractions in both cities.
The Ford Mustang GT, the Chevrolet Camaro, the Dodge Challenger...all are legendary American sports cars that don't have to be introduced. You will drive the latest generation of those muscle car legends. Add to this the fact that you will experience the Chevrolet Corvette C8 with its all-new 8-cylinder middle engine and the Dodge Charger SRT8, with its souped-up 470-horsepower.
Individual arrival in San Francisco, airport transfer included, hotel check-in, group dinner.Stay in a 4-star hotel in the city center.
The city, with its legendary hilly terrain, is the birthplace of Jack London, the center of the 1950s American beat generation and the center of the 1960s hippie movement. San Francisco is the second most densely populated city in America after New York.
From historic trams to the phenomenal Golden Gate Bride, magnificent historic Victorian houses, to the popular Alcatraz Prison in San Francisco Bay, it offers countless tourist attractions.
You will spend this day wandering around the city's most interesting sights with the Ricard & Bonette guide. At the end of the day you will feast on fresh crab and other seafood in Fisherman's Wharf.Stay in a 4-star hotel in the city center.
In the morning we will move to the outskirts of San Francisco, where a fleet of muscle cars will be ready at the parking lot. After a short briefing we will be set for a road trip.
The first 100 kilometers on the way to Santa Cruz includes a drive along the west coast, offering countless magnificent views of the coves, cliffs and ocean.
Today's destination is Yosemite Park and its main monument, the majestic El Capitan Mountain. For the next 300 kilometers, you will travel across California on both the American highways and long roads between endless fields and plains.Overnight at a motel near Yosemite National Park.
In the morning, before we continue our road trip, you will have a short hike to El Capitan. The 900-meter-high rock face is a challenge for rock-climbing enthusiasts. Along with the waterfall on the opposite rock, this picturesque and majestic place is a stop you can't miss.
We also have to cross Yosemite National Park and a large distance to the iconic Death Valley. The landscape will suddenly change and you will now find yourself in the driest, hottest and lowest-lying spot in California, the US, and all of North America.Overnight at hotel near Badwater Basin.
In the morning you will explore Badwater Basin - the salt lake, the lowest point in North America.
Today is the last driving day. We will pass the trip by visiting Charleston Peak, where we stop at the highest point, which offers a beautiful view of the desert. Las Vegas is now a stone's throw away.
The tour ends in the iconic pyramid Luxor Hotel, where you will spend two nights. In the evening we will set off together to experience the rush of this magical place.Overnight stay at the 4-star Luxor Hotel & Casino.
Las Vegas has countless synonyms: the city of sin, city of entertainment, city of gambling ... Everything is true! Visiting Las Vegas is a truly unique experience, an unbelievable spectacle that you will not discover anywhere else in the world.
In the morning we will guide you through the city and end the organized program with lunch in the form of a good burger. The rest of the day, evening and maybe even through the night is up to you ...Overnight stay at the 4-star Luxor Hotel & Casino.
We will arrange your airport transfer according to your flight plan - individual departure to your home.
- Three-day driving tour of over 1,100 kilometers and rental of at least four latest generation muscle cars, insurance with deductible, tour fuel, delivery to San Francisco and return in Las Vegas.
- Accommodation in 4-star hotels and motels for 6 nights, double room for two people with breakfast (package price covers two persons in the room).
- Meals: 5x three-course dinner with soft drinks, 5x lunch including soft drinks, coffee stop, 3x aperitif.
- All transfers (inclusive of airport transfers) in America.
- Experienced Ricard & Bonette escort team (2 persons) including escort car.